FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Get the First 5 Days of the “SoulBiotics” Workbook FREE!

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind

by / Monday, 11 September 2017 / Published in Latest posts, Uncategorized

Does your subconscious mind intimidate you?

Some people prefer to pay attention more to the easier-to-understand “conscious” side of their psyche. Yet if we really stop to take notice, we will admit there is a hidden part of us that operates on auto-pilot and dictates our conscious world. It plays out repetitive patterns despite our conscious objections. It can give us confusing or illuminating dreams. It drives our overriding behaviors. It speaks loudly through habits and the language of symbols. It’s the part of you submerged in shadow. And it’s also the mediator between the Divine and our own conscious mind.

The Subconscious Is Like An Iceberg

Icebergs are known for having only 10% of their actual mass above the surface of the water they sit in. Below that surface is the other 90%. And sometimes, it will have several separate peaks and points breaking out of the top of the water, but way deep down be interconnected into one giant ice mass.

This is exactly the way the subconscious mind is. The 10% above the waterline is our conscious, and the 90% below is the subconscious. Where it may be interconnected with other icebergs deeper down (forming the giant ice mass) it can be likened to what’s termed by Carl Jung to be “the collective unconscious” which carries our racial memories (the human race, not national or skin-color race), common histories and shared symbols.

While we spend so much time coercing, driving, disciplining and punishing our conscious behaviors, they are only a small “effect” of what really drives us underneath: the subconscious mind. The subconscious is at the level of cause and the conscious is at the level of effect. In the physical world, this same principle is mirrored in the truth that “function begets form.” The rule preceeds application — for example, take one of the famous 10 Commandments: “Love the Lord with all your heart, mind soul and strength” – that’s the rule. How you apply the rule is within the next commandment: “love your neighbor as yourself.”

There is a famous poet “Ella Wheeler Wilcox” who writes about it so eloquently:

You never can tell what a thought will do
in bringing you hate or love —
For thoughts are things, and their airy wings
Are swifter than carrier doves.
They follow the law of the universe–
Each thing creates its kind,
And they speed o’er the track to bring you back
Whatever went out from your mind.

WOW. How true is that!

The Subconscious Mind Is A Good Place To Focus Your Efforts Toward Mind, Body & Spiritual Health

Think about it: how often have you tried to change a habit or behavior and everything in the world seemingly conspires against you? How many times have you, despite all your best efforts, done absolutely every correct step to achieve a certain level of success but you still are in the loser’s circle? No matter how in-shape you are or how great you look, are you plagued by thoughts of “not good enough” that stop you from fully inhabiting and living out your own life? How many times did you thwart your own original dreams and desires because some uninvited reflex of self-sabotage reared its ugly head?

Our Subconscious Minds Have No Filter

They are like a giant vase. Whatever you pour into that vase stays… forever. So whatever you have told yourself, or heard from others, or read, or saw on the big screen, or watched on the eleven o’clock news, or sang along to in the car – that goes directly into your subconscious mind. Into that vase. Settling into the murky depths, only to be rehashed in various permutations, both positive and negative, further down the line.

So you can see how it’s very important, especially in this multi-media modern world, to protect ourselves from bad data as much as possible. Even though the deepest belief systems held in your subconscious are from your childhood and you couldn’t really prevent them, you can protect yourself now.

Everything on SoulBiotics.com Was Created to Reach Your Subconscious

Our tools work well because your brain has different wave levels… Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Theta, Delta, and certain wavelengths are more prone to suggestion than others are. Our meditation mp3s have the ability to help the brain into a more receptive state and thereby benefit more from all the positive input. With diligent practice, these meditation mp3s can help shift your ratio of positive-to-negative belief systems held in your subconscious so you can have better mind, body & spirit health today.

Leave a Reply

TOP